Marco’s Franchising LLC is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information you provide to us on our Website. We believe it is important for you to know how we treat the information you share with us. The following policy will explain how your personal information will be treated as you use our Website and its features. Personal information includes your name, address, telephone number(s), email addresses, credit card information, click-through activity and any other information you may provide here. Your email address and all other personal information is collected only when you voluntarily provide that data while registering for activities such as online ordering or participating in surveys.
Marco’s Franchising LLC (“Marco’s Pizza”) strives to ensure that the information contained in this Web site is accurate and reliable. However, Marco’s Pizza and the World Wide Web (or Website host) are not infallible and errors may sometimes occur. Therefore, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Marco’s Pizza disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this Website, including without limitation the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Marco’s Pizza is not liable or responsible for any damages or injuries caused by use of this Website (such as viruses, omissions or misstatements). Marco’s Pizza may revise the information, services and the resources contained in this Website from time to time and we reserve the right to make such changes without obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors. In no event shall Marco’s Pizza be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein.
This Website contains many valuable trademarks owned and used by Marco’s Franchising LLC. These trademarks are used to distinguish Marco’s Pizza quality products and services. These trademarks and related proprietary property are protected from reproduction and simulation under national and international laws and are not to be copied without the express written permission of Marco’s Franchising LLC.
The text, graphics and HTML code contained in this Website are the exclusive property of Marco’s Franchising LLC. Except where otherwise noted, the text, graphics and HTML code contained here may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Marco’s Franchising LLC.
The Marco’s Pizza Website may link to sites not maintained by or related to Marco’s Pizza. Hyper-text links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this Website or Marco’s Pizza. Marco’s Pizza has not reviewed the sites hyper-linked to or from this Website and is not responsible for the content of any other site. These links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk. Marco’s Pizza makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these links or the sites hyper-linked to this Website. Furthermore, Marco’s Pizza does not implicitly endorse third-party sites hyper-linked to this Website.
TEXT MESSAGING NOTICE
If you choose to participate in any Marco’s Pizza promotion that may involve the use of text messaging (either sending or receiving), Marco’s Pizza will not charge you for the text messaging; however, standard text messaging rates will apply to each text message sent or received as provided in your wireless rate plan (contact your carrier for pricing plans and details).
NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. We will terminate the accounts of any users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Please notify us in writing, by email or mail to our designated agent listed below, if you believe that a user of the Site has infringed your intellectual property rights.
The notification must include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Marco’s Pizza to locate the material on the Site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- A physical or electronic signature of you or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
RESPONSE NOTICE BY ALLEGED INFRINGER
If we have taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement, you may dispute the alleged infringement by sending a written communication by email or mail to our designated agent below. That written communication should include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the infringement pursuant to the above.
Please send all notices of alleged copyright infringement by email or mail to our Designated Agent under the DMCA listed below:
Marco’s Franchising, LLC
5252 Monroe St., 2nd Floor
Toledo, Ohio 43623
Attn: Legal Department email@example.com
Please do not send notices or inquiries about anything other than alleged copyright infringement to our Agent for Notice.