What Territories are Available?
Now is the right time to open a location with one of the fastest growing restaurant franchises
With hundreds of stores in the U.S., Marco’s Pizza® is a proven concept with wide customer appeal and one of the fastest growing restaurant franchises in any segment. However, we aren’t so big that we no longer have prime exclusive territories available. Many great regions for multi-unit development still exist, and many areas still offer exclusive territories with a three- or five-store deal.
The better the site, the better your sales! That’s why Marco’s works so hard to find the best site for every single store. With some chains, site selection is merely a matter of the franchisee picking out a site they like and the chain signing off on that. At Marco’s, we know that finding the right location is a critical step in your journey to success. We don’t just sign off on any site… we make finding the RIGHT location in your market OUR priority!
We look for the ideal location for all Marco’s franchise stores, preferably in a high-density suburban area. An end-cap or inline location within a community shopping center with a supermarket or big box retail chain works well.
The right location has:
- Good visibility. You can see the sign easily from the road.
- Convenient parking. Customers can get in and out easily.
- Easy access. Customers shouldn’t have to fight traffic to turn in.
- Good tenant mix. Co-tenants should be complementary and drive traffic.
- Rooftops. We need a dense residential population.
- Flexible real estate profile. We can do our traditional delivery/carryout locations, or sit-down destination location based on the opportunity and market need. Patios and pick-up windows are a plus!
- High traffic. Marco’s wants 20,000 cars driving past your location a day, typical for retail and fast food locations
Learn more and start a conversation
For in-depth details about the business opportunity with one of the fastest growing restaurant franchises, download our free franchise report. You can also learn more by exploring our research pages.