HOW IS MARCO’S DIFFERENT FROM ITS COMPETITORS?
WE STAND OUT FROM OTHER PIZZA FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES BY MAKING QUALITY PIZZA OUR BIGGEST CONCERN
WE STAND OUT
If you asked 100 people what their favorite pizza is, you’d probably get 100 different answers. But if you let 100 people sample Marco’s specialty pizzas alongside its competitors, the majority of them would choose Marco’s. For potential business owners looking at pizza franchise opportunities, that makes Marco’s stand out.
“If you serve a great-tasting pizza, the business will follow,” says Tony Libardi, Marco’s President. “In our industry, you are only as good as your last pizza. Our customers keep buying from us because our pizzas taste better.”
When we hired the Procter & Gamble Test Kitchen, MRSI, to conduct a four-month study with focus groups, 72% of people who tried Marco’s pizza said they’d purchase it again — more than twice the intent to repurchase of the other pizza delivery franchises the kitchen tested.
The business world has taken notice:
- Marco’s is one of the fastest-growing pizza companies in the country.
- Marco’s was ranked No. 25 on Entrepreneur magazine’s prestigious Franchise 500 list in 2018.
- Harris Poll EquiTrends, Pizza Brand of the Year, 2018
- Franchise Business Review included Marco’s on its annual Top 200, a list of the best systems for franchisee satisfaction, 2017.
- Nation’s Restaurant News ranked Marco’s as the second fastest-growing restaurant chain in the Top 100 report for 2016.
- Marco’s was ranked eighth on the Top 100 Pizza Companies in the United States by Pizza Today magazine in 2017.
THE TASTE OF ITALY
Founder Pasquale “Pat” Giammarco spent his early childhood in Italy, where people used only the best, freshest ingredients available. Pat wanted his own brand of pizza to be made in the same authentic Italian way. Here are three reasons Marco’s pizza is so much better than the others:
- The Dough. At Marco’s, dough isn’t just about flour and water. It’s about premium flour. It’s about the perfect water-to-air temperature ratio. If it sounds like where art and science meet, that’s because it is. Because great pizza dough isn’t made overnight. It’s made fresh in every store…every day.
- The Sauce. This is an original sauce recipe developed by our founder, Pat Giammarco. It’s Marco’s own. Our sauce is made in our stores every day using imported herbs and spices.
- The Cheese. Just when you thought our dough and sauce couldn’t be topped, let us introduce you to our cheese. Actually, make that our cheeses. Because every Marco’s pizza is crafted with a combination of three cheeses. It’s fresh – never frozen – and makes for the perfect melt on every pizza, every time.
We pay attention to quality in our other menu items, too, from our CheezyBread and CinnaSquares® to our wings, salads and subs. Marco’s is an affordable luxury. At the competition, you get a mass-produced, fast-food quality pizza. At Marco’s, you get an authentic Italian pizzeria-quality product. Which would you rather have?
That’s why we’re growing. We now have more than 900 stores in 34 states and internationally ( Bahamas and Puerto Rico).
start a conversation
For in-depth details about our pizza franchise opportunities, download our free franchise report at the form below. You can also get in touch with a franchise development representative at the number below.