Refer someone to become the next owner of a Marco’s Pizza in their community, and you could earn $5,000
Do you know someone who would make a great pizza store owner? Someone who would take pride in running the best pizza store in their community?
Introduce someone to the ownership opportunity and if it all works out, you benefit too.
Here’s how to participate
- Fill out the form on this page with some information about the person you are referring.
- We’ll confirm your submission and will email the person you recommended. You may also wish to reach out to them to let them know you’ve referred them to our opportunity.
- We’ll have them fill out our franchise information form and have them put your name in the message field, so that you get the proper credit for the referral.
- After they submit the form, we’ll continue to work with the franchise candidate to discuss qualifications and make sure they’re the right fit with Marco’s Pizza.
- If they end up owning their own Marco’s Pizza (see Terms and Conditions), you get a reward of up to $5,000!
- The Franchisee Referral Program runs now through Dec. 31, 2017.
Why Marco’s is a great fit
Marco’s Pizza, with some 850 restaurants from coast to coast, is the fastest growing large pizza company in the country. Why?
- Marco’s Pizza offers a superior, Ah!thentic Italian pizza with fresh ingredients such as dough made fresh daily in every store, a secret recipe sauce blended every day, fresh veggies and a blend of three fresh, never frozen, quality cheeses.
- Marco’s is like one big extended family, known for caring about and supporting our franchisees, our communities, our brand, our product and our employees.
Marco’s Pizza was founded 40 years ago by a native Italian who began the traditions that remain so important to Marco’s today – freshness, robust toppings and the little bite of Italy goes into every slice of Marco’s Pizza.
Some of our most successful local owners were referred to Marco’s by people who love our pizza. You could be the next one to make a referral that lands them a great business, and lands you a cash reward.
Eligibility, terms and conditions
All referrals under this Program are subject to the terms and conditions detailed below:
To receive credit, the referring person must contact the Development Department via www.marcosfranchising.com with specific information regarding your referral candidate prior to the candidate requesting information. The candidate cannot already exist in our lead database system or live in the same household as the referring party.
We will register the referral and provide the referral candidate with an introductory package of information. We will work closely with the referral candidate to ensure all questions are answered and provide steps of process for becoming a Marco’s Pizza franchise owner, and keep you posted on the progress. All referral candidates must provide an Application and meet the criteria required of all Marco’s Pizza franchise owners.
The referring party cannot be currently tasked with recruiting franchisees – such as Marco’s franchise sales staff, Area Representatives, etc.
Marco’s will award a Referral Fee of $5,000 for each NEW qualified referral candidate who signs either a Marco’s Franchise Agreement (FA) and pays the initial franchise fee, or a Development Agreement (DA) and pays the initial development deposit. The 1st half of the Referral Fee will be paid to the referring party within 30 days after the signing of the FA and payment of the initial franchise fee and the 2nd half will be paid 30 days after the official opening of the referral candidate’s first Marco’s Pizza store. For a DA, Marco’s will pay $1,000 to the referring party within 30 days after the signing of the DA and payment of the initial development deposit and the remaining $4,000 will be paid 30 days after the official opening of the referral candidate’s Marco’s Pizza store.
If an employee of an existing Marco’s franchisee is the referring party, then the Marco’s franchisee will also receive a $1,000 referral fee upon the same terms and conditions described in this Program.
If the referral candidate is eligible for a discount of the initial franchise fee, either under one of Marco’s existing discount programs or at Marco’s discretion, then the amount of the Referral Fee will be proportionally reduced by the percentage of the discount to the referral candidate. For example, if a referral candidate qualifies for a $10,000 veteran’s discount (40% of the initial franchise fee of $25,000), then the $5,000 Referral Fee will also be reduced by the amount of $2,000 (40% of the Referral Fee). The minimum referral fee will be $1,000.
The Referral Fee does NOT apply to:
- any subsequent Stores signed or opened by a referral candidate after 90 days from the signing date of the first FA,
- purchases of existing Marco’s Pizza stores in operation,
- referrals already in Marco’s lead database as of September 30, 2017, or
- any other agreements entered into between Marco’s and the referral candidate.
The Program begins October 1, 2017 and will continue through December 31, 2017. All agreements must be fully signed by the referral candidate on or before April 1, 2018 in order to qualify under this Program. Marco’s reserves the right to revise, discontinue, or extend the Program at any time.