Annual Marco’s Pizza® awards celebrate top-performing franchisees
Convention and awards celebrate Marco’s Pizza franchisees, operators and support staff for hard work and successful growth
Every year, we present awards at our annual convention to top-performing Marco’s Pizza franchisees, operators and corporate support staff members, recognizing them for their excellent work growing the business and helping Marco’s Pizza become one of the fastest-growing restaurant franchises in the country.
This year’s winners include:
- Franchisee of the Year – Joe Jaros, multi-unit franchisee, Cleveland, OH
- Area Representative of the Year – Tim Brown, Area Representative and multi-unit franchisee, Huntsville, AL
- Operator of the Year – Adam Waldrop, District Manager in the Gulf Coast region
- President’s Award – Doug Dawson, Director of Special Projects in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- MVP Award – April Cooper, Restaurant Management System Manager
We’re proud of our award winners and all our Marco’s Pizza franchisees, as they’ve contributed to tremendous growth in recent years. We have more than doubled in size by opening more than 500 locations in the past five years. As our system has grown larger, our stores’ systemwide sales have increased at an average of 27% per year over the past five years, with six straight years of same-store sales growth.
That success comes from the hard work of everyone in the Marco’s Pizza system, from the franchisees to the area representatives to the dedicated corporate staff that provides guidance and assistance to franchisees to ensure smooth operations and continued growth of their business.
An award-winning franchise opportunity
Our franchisees aren’t the only award winners. Marco’s Pizza has received a number of honors recently, including:
- Highest-ranked pizza franchise, and #38 overall, on the 2017 Entrepreneur Franchise 500
- Guests’ favorite pizza chain in America, according to a Market Force survey
- Ranked #3 on Franchise Gator’s 2017 Top 100 Franchises, and #30 on their 2017 Fastest-Growing Franchises
Recognition in the industry and increasing sales prove that we’ve become a major force in the pizza industry, powered by guests who order our higher-quality pizza on a regular basis.
Even with our rapid growth, there’s plenty of room to open a Marco’s Pizza franchise in prime locations across the country. With all this momentum on our side, now is the perfect time to open a location or own your preferred market with a multi-unit development agreement.
Learn more about Marco’s Pizza and start a conversation
For in-depth details about opening your own franchise with us, download our free franchise report. You can also learn more about Marco’s Pizza franchisees and other topics by exploring our research pages.